Sunday, November 23, 2014

Introducing...........


Liesel!! (my Mama named me that).. I'm a wild boar wire-hair dachshund...I was born July 29, 2014....so I am almost 4 months old!!

Looking all gorgeous on my way home in the car....after an early...(did I say early?) morning flight...



Here I am...out for my first official "walk"....need some training on the leash....and scared of the cars when they go by...but did really well overall



There are going to be some "growing pains"...as expected....I'm a puppy...Oskar is a senior....but we will sort it out. And...I bark.....mostly for him to play with me .....then he barks...and we all have a barking good time!!

Phew! I'm really tired (a girl needs her beauty rest)...snuggling with my Mama & having sweet dreams!!!

5 comments:

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

I just had a feeling there was a wire hair coming into the family! She is gorgeous! Wishing you many years of love and happiness together!

Taffy said...

So exciting! There is nothing on the planet like a new puppy! I can't wait to get to know her.

Teddy said...

Welcome Liesl! What's the wild boar part of wild boar wirehair dachshund?
Licks,
Marley

Lovable Lily said...

OMD! Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! You are such a little princess and we love your name too!!

We can't wait to get to know you better.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Unknown said...


2015 :can you believe it is already a year ago that Liesel moved in with you?
Hope she came with more joy then trouble😉
Greetings from Sarotti and Family