Tuesday, November 25, 2014

So Much To Do.....


Leaves a wire pup feeling v-e-r-y sleepy....



Yesterday was a big day...I got to meet Dr. Condon & all the paw-some people at my vet clinic...they even took my picture to put on their FB page...aw shucks...so much adoration....but anyhow...I am in perfect health...my eyes are good, my ears are squeaky clean, my skin is grrrreat & all my 2,000 other body parts...are pur-fect! I had some good tasting stuff while I was there...for protection against kennel cough..since...can you stand any more excitement?

I start Puppy Kindergarden in December...yep...I'm going to school! Not that Oskar isn't teaching me the fine art of barking & begging for food...I think they want to teach me "good stuff"! They use a thing called a clicker...and treats...hey, if treats are involved....count me in!!

And, if all this wasn't pawsitively exciting enuf...I had a bath! Yep, I did...and I smell like a real princess now! I really didn't mind it & I got to roll & roll in the towels afterward. In the future, I will be going to a groomer...Mama & I are having a consult & meet & greet with her in a couple of weeks...just so she knows how special I am & I need to be kept all princess-like!

Now...don't think we are going to rename this blog the "All About Liesel" blog (although...wouldn't that be cool?)..cause we still have my new brother to cope share with! He's still a grumbly-growly guy..but sometimes...I tease him...he just wants to show me who is boss...well...since he is older wiser...I let him think that he is the boss!

This evening...we are going to Mama's grand puppy's house...Benson is a whole year old...I'm looking forward to having someone closer to my own age to play with! If we're not too lightening fast...Mama hopes to get some pictures!

Well...it's time for my afternoon nap...catch up with you all later!!

3 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hey Liesel.... We want to wish you ALL a very MUCH HAPPY THANKSGIVING.


Glad that you had such a super Dogtor check up. You will love your puppygarten classes...

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Liese yu are something. What a big day
Lily & Edward

Lovable Lily said...

You've had a very busy day and that nap is well deserved!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin