Wednesday, January 13, 2016

See My Boots?



No? That's cause I wear "Invisible" boots that come from a jar!!



Before I go out, my hoofies get slathered with this stuff...to pawtect my pads from snow, ice & salt...especially salt. We use pet friendly stuff...but the sidewalk & road crews...they use the real harsh stuff! It will sting your paws off if they are not protected!

When I come in, my feets get all wiped off with a warm, wet cloth...(I luv that part!!)...then I get to lick them to my liking!!

We got about 20 cm of snow overnight....I luv pushing my head in the snow...





And a bonus pic...just cause I am so adorable...and yes...I was licking my toes..

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Great idea!
Lily & Edward

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We have seen and heard of PAWducts fur Paws.... Good that you have it...

OMD you L I K E snow???

We hate it... Too Cold and it grabs our furs and hangs on and makes us wet and.... OKAY... you get our point...