Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Visit to the Vet



I shoulda known somethin' was up yesterday...cause there was a sneak attack & before I could blink...I was in the middle of a full blown bath! (hate to admit..but it did feel good!!)

Then today...I goes to see the vet...had my bum squeezed & a pawdicure!! Then they put me on the scale...13.6 lbs! Dr. Condon says I am in the best shape he has ever seen me...gosh...made me blush & all! My tummy woes kick up from time to time...so I still take my medicine for that...and my kidneys (gotta keep the plumbing working)..and my back legs are strong as can be again. (from all the walking I do...not long walks...but usually a couple of short ones every day).

Now..after my tim bit treat...I'm gonna have a snooze in the sun....




1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad that despite being spruced up all was well at the vet and that you are in great shape Nice one. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly