Saturday, December 12, 2009
1. What is your favorite Christmas carol? - O Holy Night
2. White lights or multicolored? - White
3. Real Tree or artificial? - Artificial (aka as the Christmas urn)
4. Eggnog, mulled cider, or hot chocolate? - Mulled cider & hot chocolate.
5. Prefer presents or gift certificates?- Gift certificates.
6. Do you write a Christmas letter? - No!! I don't like receiving them either!
7. Do you like receiving Christmas letters/photos? - See #6
8. What is your favorite Christmas story/movie? - The original black and white A Christmas Carol
9. Have you ever made a gingerbread house? - No
10.Poinsettias or holly? - Holly, from our outside shrubs.
11. Do you display a nativity scene? - No
12. Do you bake Christmas cookies? - Not this year
13. Ham or turkey? - Turkey
14. Angel or star? - Star
15. Do you know all the words to Jingle Bells? - No
16. Do you put presents under the tree? - Yes
17. How do you eat a candy cane? - I don't.
18. What is your biggest holiday pet peeve? - Long line-ups.
19. What is your favorite Christmas tradition? - Attending church service on Christmas Eve.
20. Do you shop on Boxing Day?- You bet (although our stores are closed til Dec 27)
Posted by Charlotte at 8:25 PM