Monday, June 14, 2010

Double Whammy!!!

This is Xena here....I don't often have much to say, but when I do - ya know it's portant!!
Today started off like any other Monday. There I was, minding my own business, just snugglin' in for an afternoon snoozle.
When, the next thing you know - I'm sitting at the V.E.T.!!! I mean...can you imagine my horror! And for what?? A gal of my age can't scooch her butt around the floor without someone getting all in a snit & hauling me off to the "House of Horrors!!!"

And what that nasty, V.E.T. did to me.....I shudder now to think of it, let alone share the gory details with ya'll. Seems I gots a bacterial fection in my butt! Did ya ever hear of such a thing?? They made that up...I know they did! Just to put me thru the humilitation of having my butt probed!!!

Then, if that wasn't enuf misery, Mama just "happens" to pick that time to mention my eye crustys!! It's like picking on one end isn't enuf for these people! The low down V.E.T.then sticks these paper thingeys - IN MY EYES - and then expects me to make tears!! Hmph!!! Boy, if only I had teeth.....I woulda showed him!! Anyhoo, my tear making thingys is broken...so now I have not one but TWO kinda drops to fix that problem!

Just look at the bag of goodies the V.E.T. insisted I have! Pffft!!




Now, ya'll are thinking how much worse can it get, right? Well, hold on to your peeners (if ya have peeners!) cause then (shudder) I had a spa day at a new groomers! Seems Mama and her "friend" didn't quite make enuf mess of me....they had to call in the professionals!!
I was stripped of my matts, underwent an extensive pawdicure, & dipped in the pool of liquid nitrogen with some icky smelling stuff!!!

It's enuf to make a senior gal turn gray!!!

5 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Holy Cat Crap... I can NOT believe what that VET did to you!! Shocking!! OMD OMD Thank goodness you said to hold onto my peener/PeeShooter. I'm not supposed to do that, butt you told me to.... sooooo
Darn I'm glad I did. This is the kind of post that keeps me awake all night!! Well that and the threat of more thunderstorms.
Are you sure the VET was correct. I mean you might just have WORMS or something.
I get eye boogies... is that what you have, beclaws now I am worried about these eye boogies. Gosh, live is not fair. Sorry you had a Turkey Turd type day.

Lorenza said...

Xena!
What a day!
I hope everything will be better soon!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sandra said...

Holy moly! that is a crazy day. Everyone knows those vets can't be trusted as far as you can throw them and with our little doxie legs we can't throw them worth a darn. I bets he is up to no good. My vet tried to do the same thing to me. When I started butt scooting my parents took me to the vet and then he stuck his finger up my butt. Oh my gosh! Talk about disrespect! Then he said something about anal glands and I said you watch your mouth mister! Those vets...no good at all...

Flash

Oskar said...

Oh Xena, I'm so sorry that no one was able to step in and prevent all of this from happening.

Butt probing?? These people need to get a life. And no wonder your eyes are feelin' bad! If they stuck something in my butt, my eyes wouldn't feel great either.

I hope you can use the guilt card & get lots of soft treats!

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

OHHHH NOESSSS!! Hope that you are feeling much better now!! Try and stay away from that vet's office!!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three