This is what happens when Oskar's litte body makes too much bacteria.......he starts out licking, the moisture causes bacteria & the bacteria looks like this....
We are awaiting instructions from our vet to see how to progress.
This is nothing we can prevent....it's his own body working against him. And
treatment is antibiotics. It has been 3 months since he finished 40
days of treatment...he had a medicated bath, ( always a non-popular activity!) completely dried, &
Dermaocent & an antiobiotic cream is being applied.
Today is a snow day...so he is snuggled with his
**Update** Our vet prescribed antibiotics...so hopefully in a day or two
we will see a significant improvement.
Thank-u for the well wishes.