Thursday, January 28, 2016

Healing Prayers & Rayz Needed....



We have been a bit absent from the blog lately...in late fall we received the very sad news that my beloved Auntie Pat has been diagnosed with lung cancer.

Mama is very sad these days..Aunti Pat is her only sister. But we are keeping our tails crossed that chemo & radiation treatment will work. My Dad & Mama just got back from visiting the hospital for a couple of days....since it is a 4 our drive by car. And I was most excellently taken take of by Benson & his humans.

In happier news, My Nani is home after a 4 week stay in the hospital...Mama & Dad got to check in on her as well. She looked really great, Mama reports and doing well.

Now....if only we could do something about this 15-20 cm snow storm in the forecast tomorrow? Any Suggestions?

3 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Sending so many hugs your way
Lily & Edward

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We are sending OURS Now.... !!! POTP and Dachshund VIBES >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Danette Bartelmay said...

I will keep your Auntie Pat in my prayers...
And I want you to be encouraged by my story...
My husband is a SURVIVOR of Pancreatic Cancer {only 2 to 5% of people survive that one}!
He was 4 years out last September and he is still CANCER FREE. He is 55 years old.
He went through major surgery and massive radiation and he is doing so very well.
Miracles still do happen.
I will pray for one for your Pat.
With Love,
Danette