Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Out & About....


It was a beautiful day here..so Mama & I decided (well Mama decided)
 to take a small road trip to the waterfront..

Yah...don't I look happy about it?? 


It was really busy downtown....as there is a cruise ship in...so 
lots of passengers milling about, sight seeing, having a good time!



                             We stopped for a minute to enjoy the peaceful waters of the
                                                  Charlottetown harbour front...sort of...


                              Right about now it was decided that I get really stressed when
                                                 I am out of my "confort zone"...
                             I pull & tug on my leash..pant heavy...race around...
                                                really not an enjoyable time..for either of us...


                                      I didn't even enjoy sniffing the beautiful roses in bloom...



                                         Or watching the sailboats in the water...


                                      I am set in my ways...I like my surroundings and smells
                                                              in the same place...
                                                       
                                                           Mama learned her lesson.



1 comment:

Two French Bulldogs said...

And it wound up being a perfect day
Lily & Edward