Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Back From the Dawgtor...

I'm pretty sleepy .... had minor extractions...two lower molars were crowded by smaller teeth...so the smaller teeth had to go to make room.  Too many teeth & a small mouth!  Go figure...

And two white bumps on my gum were teeth that never came in...so I didn't need those.  The dawgtor said my teeth & gums were doing great & to keep up the good work brushing.

Mama softened & mashed my kibble & added a bit of soft cooked rice...I ate the whole bowl!
Here I am snuggled in & resting comfortably.


2 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Kibble and Cooked Rice make Everythingy OKAY...

Julie said...

You are gonna haf the most BEAUTIFUL smiley evers!!!!!
Glad to see you are back home and eating!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx