Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Schatzi-Spa Day & Yearly Exam

So, today Mama informs me it's time for my spadicure & yearly check up! First order of business, gather up my spa supplies. Let's see, towels, bath puff, ear cleaner, cotton balls, shampoo, spritz cologne (gotta smell all purty), toothbrush & paste, for sparkling clean toffies & nail clippers for my hoofies!




Okay, all suds up - turn on the rinse cycle, Mamma!



Now, fluff me up in a soft, warm towel!



Here I am, strapped in & ready to go!



I was berrry brave at the V.E.T. - even when they stuck me with a needle & drained some icky stuff from a tumor on my belly - I was a model patient! The tumor is just a fatty tumor - nothing scarey. Speaking of fatty, it appears I am going on a D.I.E.T.!! I think Mamam put her foot on the scale when I wasn't looking - cause I gots to lose over 2 whole pounds!

Looks like peeled apples & green beans will be my treats from here on! But that's okay - I love 'em both!

Dr. Condon says my eyes are getting cloudy, but that happens to us senior gals, nothing to be alarmed at (just ask Xena *snort*)! All in all, besides the weight thingy, I had a great check-up!!

4 comments:

K9 Katastrophie said...

Awww I am so glad you are healthy. My problen is gaining weight! I know how hard all the weight problems for us Doxies can be!

Doxie cuddles,
Ruthie (Cuddle Bug)

Lorenza said...

It is pawesome to see you enjoy baths... like I do!
Glad to know everything went well at the Vet!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥ Sallie said...

Ugh! I hate the needles!

Oskar said...

What a super good doggie you are for your bathing! I may not behave quite as well during my baths...

How rude of that VET. I think you look perfect just the way you are.