Sunday, August 22, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award!!!!



We received this from Boomer!

The rules are simple. (hope we do this right!!)


1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.

We thank you bunches Boomer, it's our first award!

2. Share 7 things about yourself: Ok, here goes:

1. We love to burrow - big surprise!
2. Our favourite snack is - well anything!
3. Oskar is in charge of security, Xena is head of Housekeeping & Schatzi is too busy being a Princess to do anything.
4. We don't really like car rides!!
5. Oskar & Schatzi love to go for walks-Xena prefers they go for walks too!
6. We hate water!!!!! (other than for drinking!!)
7. We perfer squeaky toys be de-squeaked in a timely fashion!

3. 3. Pass it on to 15 other bloggers.

K-9 Katastrophie
Me and My Dogs In Halifax, Nova Scotia
Frankly Speaking
The tale of Three Doxies
The Daily Oskar
I am Matilda
Fiesty Three
A Wienerdog Blog
Ruby and Penny - 2 Mini Dachshunds
Doxies with Moxi
We 3 doxies
Raising Addie
Tales from a Doxie
Dachshund Tails, life with 3 special dachshunds
Doglove-for the love of dogs!

6 comments:

3 doxies said...

Hehehehe...I loves your list. I thinks all doxies are purty much da same...well, short hair anyways. I loooooves to burrow too and I HATES water. My brudder and sissy don't burrow, they has long hairs on 'em...hehehe!
Thank you so much furs da gorgeous awardie.

Puddles

Taffy said...

Gosh! You could add my name to your list cause all those things fit me too. Its funny how we are all so alike but so different. Thanks for passing on the wonderful award and for being my furiends ;o)
SNuggles,
twix

Unknown said...

Hi we are new followers, we came across your blog from someones I just cant remember who :)

I dont have doxies but I grew up with them and my parents currently have 4! http://www.houndgirl.com/2010/08/family-dogs.html

Stop by our blog - we would love to be friends!

Wags,
Fred and Haylie

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

Congrats on Your Award! Way to go!
We are your newest followers. Check us out at
http://www.lifewith5dogs.com/

Ruby and Penny said...

Anything is our favourite snack too.
Congrats on your award & thanks for passing it to us.
Love Ruby & Penny

doglove said...

Congratulations on being versatile bloggers!

From the Doglove crew. :)