Friday, August 23, 2013

New Bandage - And a Loose Turd!!



We were at Dr. Condon's office bright & early this morning, for a check of Osk's incision & fresh bandage.  Standing at the desk, with Oskar under my arm...a turd suddenly appeared on the floor! 
Yep...I think he was shaking so hard...he shook a turd out!!  And it gets better...as I step to move...yep...I stepped in it!  Poor Osk....he really gets scared at the vet's.   I swear I heard him snicker....

His bandage was removed & Dr. Condon wanted to keep it off, as the air is good for it...but we are going to remove it tomorrow instead.  We will have to keep a watchful eye, to make certain Osk doesn't lick or chew on his paw.  At night, I think we will bandage it & keep it open during the day. 

He is doing really well...sleeping most of today...which is good...he needs to recuperate.

3 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oskar do you hear what mom is posting about you! We have our paws crossed you will heal all up
Benny & Lily

Lovable Lily said...

Well that was a POOPIE trip to the V-E-T!

We're glad to hear that Oskar is doing really well after his surgery.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WELL Oskar, we happen to agree with you.. having to go to the Dogtor is really S****Y. WE say... WAY TO GO OAKAR