Sunday, February 26, 2017

Unhappy Crate Camper...


Since my humans abandoned me & went on vacation a while back...I have continued to express my displeasure at being confined in my crate...even for short periods of time.... I am very vocal about my feelings.  And am not above the occasional temper tantrum...tossing my water bottle off the side of the crate, scratching & pawing at the sides...well..you get the picture.

So, Benson's Mom made a brilliant suggestion & Dad is busy installing a gate...so I can still be safe in the kitchen...with my crate door open (since I do enjoy spending time in there...at my discretion). but not have access to furniture, electrical cords...things of that nature that I have proven to have an affection for.

I love my bedtime crate..it's within mere footsteps of the human bed...so I'm okay with settling in at night.  I think (and hope) I will be much happier having access to a bigger space...and who knows...maybe someday the peeps will trust me alone in the rest of the house.  But that's a big maybe....

No comments: